Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Over the past three months we have been really really really busy.  We have been trying to figure out what we are doing.  Really!  I started a new part-time job, and now I am starting a new full-time job; making my meal prep and make time totally off!  Discussing with family why we wanted to try the diet, and why we want to eat better.  Trying to eat without the preservatives, artificial additives, and at home has been difficult. 

I have written several posts that have been half completed, but never had the time to proof read and finalize.  I am not that great with grammar to begin with but I do try.  It was mostly my anal retentive self keeping them from being posted.  So please forgive my tardy, untimely, lax, -- well I guess it’s me that needs to forgive myself, as I feel that I have let down my own family.

We are planning, or at least I am trying to convince my husband, to start this diet full force again soon.  I have read some more and still researching what would be best for the kids and our family. 

Talk at ya soon J

No comments:

Post a Comment